Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fantasies about Fucking My Neighbor


So a new neighbor moved in and I totally want to fuck him! I've been super flirty and dressed very sexy when I go out in my yard. Sometimes, I watch him from my sun porch. I'm practically drooling over him. I rub my pussy thinking about him fucking me every night. I wonder what his cock would be like inside my tight little cunt. How it would throb in my hand the very first time I stroked it. BUT the problem is, he lives with his girlfriend! And she's unemployed! How am I going to sneak him away to fuck him? I know I totally look hotter than her and I could have him if I wanted. But I don't want to risk her finding out and then destroying my new car! I have a new shiny black TL and I really don't the tires slashed or "WHORE" keyed onto my car. I want to fuck so bad!
Will you cum have some hardcore phone sex with me?

1-888-47-HORNY ~Jessie~

No comments: