Thursday, November 26, 2009

panty boy phone sex


Do I come home and catch you jacking off in my panties? Shame! Bad boy... you'll have to be taught a lesson or I might just have to tell. Tell, tell, tell on you. You wouldn't want people finding out would you? What about Mommy? Wouldn't she be mad? What if I am your step-mommy? You'll do exactly as I say in order to avoid punishment... won't you?

I know my panties are sexy... maybe you're a
sissy boy phone sex slut! Or maybe your just a dirty panty sniffer that needs to be taught a good lesson.

Don't you think my lingerie is sexy? You know I love dressing sexy... so why don't you cum please me? Treat me like a Princess and we can enjoy some
domination phone sex where you can worship every inch of my body.

I'm not just here for
cheating wife phone sex... I'm here to cater to all sorts of wild, kinky, nasty fantasies.

1-888-47-HORNY ask for JESSIE

No comments: